Shop By Category
- New Arrivals
- View All Travel
- Weekenders + Overnighters
- Work Bags
- Passport Cases + Luggage Tags
- Pouches + Toiletry Bags
- Tech Cases
- Jewelry Storage
Get Away in Style with Mark and Graham Travel Bags
Make your next trip as stylish and convenient as can be with Mark and Graham travel bags. No matter how you feel about packing, these bags will inspire you to organize your outfits, bundle up your electronics, pull together your toiletries and maybe even plan a few more weekends away. Shop for suitcases, weekenders, cosmetic bags, plus all the travel accessories you need, like tech portfolios and passport holders. With colors and materials you can complement with monograms, Mark and Graham travel bags are exactly right for you to build your luggage collection.
Which Mark and Graham Travel Bags Are Best for You?
Choose your travel bags based on your destination, length of stay, why you're going and how you're getting there. Many stylish travelers select an entire suite of luggage at once, so that when an opportunity to take off comes up--whether personal or professional--you're prepared.
- For the big trips, you need wheeled suitcases. Get the carry-on size to stash it in the overhead bin on airplanes or go major and check your luggage. Distinctive colors and silhouettes make it easy to spot again at the carousel.
- When you're taking a long weekend, you can get away with a weekender bag. These oversized duffles have top zips, side pockets and a cross-body strap to complement sturdy handles. Stuff this bag with an outfit for touring, an outfit for dinner and a few ready-to-wear pieces you can mix-and-match. Your tech cases and toiletry bags fit, too.
- Pair the two kinds of luggage for ease of traveling. Coordinate details like the trunk strap details of your suitcase with the leather color of your weekender for a polished style on the go.
What's New in Travel Bags and Accessories
As travel becomes easier and more convenient in so many ways, Mark and Graham travel bags keep up with the times in all time zones. Find on-trend and updated classic styles, including accessories to take along with you.
- Check out oversized bags that bring back the glamour of travel. These options include weekenders that look like they could be high-fashion purses or leather duffles that ultimately fit as much as a suitcase.
- Outfit your personal accessories with accessories. Your passport needs a wallet. Your phone needs a charging folder or portfolio. Your keys need fobs and every piece of luggage needs a tag.
- Personalize your items for extra flair and so there's no mistaking whose they are. Put a classic monogram of three initials or a single statement initial on suitcases, tech cases, wallets, jewelry storage and more.
While you're looking for what's new and exciting, keep in mind work bags now work harder than ever, too, with briefcase functionality and handbag fashion.